Saturday, December 27, 2008

Google Alert - Indian films, Bollywood, Hollywood, New release films, New Movie songs, Film gossip, movie celebrity interview

Google Blogs Alert for: Indian films, Bollywood, Hollywood, New release films, New Movie songs, Film gossip, movie celebrity interview

Saif Discharge In A Couple Of Days To Celebrates New Year With ...
I returned from Philadelphia from the shooting of Rensil D'Silva movie on 23rd night. And since I was missing all the Mumbai ka khana, I gorged indiscriminately on local junk food Sev puri, bhelpuri, pani puri…puri ki puri fauj went in ...
Bollywood Movie News Desi Blog: - http://www.urdutech.net/360/
Bipasha Basu: Bipasha was caught in the 26/11 terror attack
By Siddharth Soni
Bipasha was returning from Film City on 26/11 when she was caught in the blast. "It happened at Vile Parle as I crossed the area. There was mayhem on the road as my staff and I sat huddled in our car wondering what to do next. ...
Bipasha Basu - http://bipashabasufanclub.blogspot.com/


 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments: